| APRIL 2014 |
Saturday, April 12
The Annual Spring Release "Representation without Taxation" Party!
Robert Craig Napa Tasting Salon
|As though you needed more reasons to sample Robert Craig's Spring Releases, we opened up a bottle (or three) and came up with the top 10 reasons you should join us on April 12:
TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTTEND:
1. Every Damn Day! We all pay that annoying sales tax, almost 10% in the Golden State. The Craig wines purchased on this day will not burden you with tax of any kind.
2. Turn it up to 11: The 2011 vintage Affinity, Mount Veeder and Zinfandel will all be leaping from the glass. Short vintages often mean intense wines ...
3. Pre Dinner Dazzler: Lynn Craig might finally unveil the deeply guarded secret to her Asiago/Parmesan dip (hint: ask her after her first glass goes empty).
4. Tourist tonic: Say no to long lines at crowded tasting room bars and buses in the parking lot ... Avoid the fray on a perfect spring day.
5. Bob wins again: Every year, we think Bob Craig might have a challenger to the throne of King-Tomales-Bay-Oyster-Slurper and Durell-Chardonnay-Killer, but so far, there can be only one! Tempt fate if you dare.
6. Tia talk: Feeling down, out of touch? Ten minutes with Tia Simon can cure what ails you. She’s the master of the bar at Bar Craig.
7. Enough is enough: All of the spring chores can call: lawn mowing, relatives, receipt gathering, carport painting. Ignore it all for one blessed day and share a fine glass with friends in a beautiful setting.
8. Noble Roman: Does Jeff Roman really know EVERYTHING about what to do and where to go in the Napa Valley? Test his knowledge over a glass of Black Sears Vineyard Zinfandel.
9. Noema Rocks the House: Our favorite acoustic, world band will be working their magic rhythms in time to the ebb and flow of the nearby Napa River.
10. Speed dating: Find out if it’s possible for Rachel to have a relationship with all 200 people who RSVP to the party. She’s the bomb!
|MUSIC BY ...
OYSTERS FROM ...
OVEN-FRESH PIZZAS ...